How to paint with watercolor online courses

My Newest Articles have a new home!

 From now on you will find my newest watercolor articles on my Master Watercolor Essentials site.  Once you have read the articles here, click the button below to access the latest articles.

I removed the mask, darkened petals some more and lifted out some highlights, added color to the center with green gold and Indian yellow, used lemon, quin gold and a mixed orange for the filament. I also added a little more quin red + vermilion to the back ground. I am glad to be done, can’t wait to start the next ones, so its off to the drawing board. I hope you have enjoyed this, and I hope everyone has a fantastic night!

Continued with darkening the background some more and adding more layers of quin red and vermilion to the petals