How to paint with watercolor online courses

My Newest Articles have a new home!

 From now on you will find my newest watercolor articles on my Master Watercolor Essentials site.  Once you have read the articles here, click the button below to access the latest articles.

I added the shadow from the vase and flowers with Cobalt + Perylene green and while it was wet I dropped in some winsor red. I worked more on the tulips and leaves.  I meant to post sooner but as you can see I got carried away. I did use a bit of new gamboge on some of the leaves and a few of the tulip petals to warm them up some.