Latest Day Lily Watercolor Painting Finished!

I put a wash over the background to tone it down some. I put layers of perm rose on the petals to make them more vibrant. I removed the masking on the stamen and painted them earlier today. I am calling this done! I can’t wait to get the next ones underway. Hope everyone has a fantastic night! Thanks

16 thoughts on “Latest Day Lily Watercolor Painting Finished!”

  1. Oh Krista! I think this is one of my favorites of your floral paintings. I love the profile you chose and the crop. You always amaze me with the awesome detail work you have in your paintings.

Comments are closed.