OK so much for getting it done quickly, painting big really takes a lot of time, and I still have a ways to go. I put another layer on the background and threw in a little burnt sienna, violet and magenta to help darken it down. I used Quin Magenta, Quin violet, Ultra Blue, Diox violet and a little indigo for the petals, I am happy with the progress so far and find they are starting to come to life, but they still have a ways to go. Hopefully my next post will be soon and titled Finished! Thanks for looking, have a great night!
WIP Clematis Not done yet – Update 4
by Krista Hasson | Aug 24, 2009